art professional / painter
- Born in 1977. in Vršac, Serbia.
- Magister of Fine Arts / Completed Graduate and Postgraduate studies in painting at The Faculty of Fine Arts, University of Arts in Belgrade.
- Professionally active since 2001.
- Main artistic disciplines: painting / drawing / installation
- ULUS – Serbian Association of Visual Artists – member, since 2008.
- Independent art professional / from 2008 to 2016, and on – from April 2017.
- From April 2017. Assistant curator / Curator – documentarist / at SULUJ.
- From March 2016. to March 2017. attended curatorial praxis at SULUJ (Union of Associations of fine Artists of Yugoslavia).
- Staged eight solo and about sixty collective exhibitions; Attended several art workshops and residences, in Serbia and abroad.
- Created and coordinated several art projects.
- Her works can be found in private and gallery collections.
- Worked as an art teacher in public and private education. (TEHNOART Beograd – art high school, Gornja Varoš – primary school; several children workshops)
- As freelance illustrator collaborates with several writers and publishers.
- Lives and works in Belgrade, Serbia.
- THE GOLDEN PEN of BELGRADE children workshop / PROGRES Gallery, Belgrade
- 2017 Contemporary drawing biennial / Historical Archive Gallery, Pancevo
- Soft Sculpture – Hard Thoughts / SULUJ Gallery, Belgrade
- MIŠ / MIŠ 2017 / ART project /
- 2017 /16 /15 / 14 / 13 / Art workshop – ADA
- 47th International Jeunesses Musicales Competition / partaker / Ilija Milosavljević Kolarac Foundation
- artKufer 2016 / Even more Problems… / Jugoexport Gallery. Belgrade.
- 2016. Problems / Belgrade Fortress Gallery in The Inner Stambol Gate, Serbia.
- 2016. Sculpture Network NYB / 2016, SULUJ Gallery, Belgrade, Serbia.
- MIŠ / MIS / ART project
- WORLD TREE, SULUJ Gallery, review – gallery-shots.blogspot.rs by Milan Kralj.Belgrade.
- MIŠ / MIS / ART project
- 7 Stories with The Little prince / Jugoexport Gallery. Belgrade.
- 2015. artKufer / project & exhibition / Singidunum Small Gallery, Belgrade
- 2015. Art residence / Cite internationale des Arts, Paris, France
- Contemporary painting / UK Palilula, Belgrade
- The 47th Golden Pen of Belgrade / Cvijeta Zuzoric Pavilion , Belgrade
- 2001, 2006, 2007, 2013. Belgrade Mini ART scene / Gallery Singidunum, Belgrade
- 2013. Contemporary drawing biennial / Historical Archive Gallery, Pancevo
- Exhibition of Serbian painters / Cvijeta Zuzoric Pavilion , Belgrade
- 2012. 1th Belgrade triennial of drawing and sculpture / Cvijeta Zuzoric Pavilion
- 2012. Annually sculptor exhibition / Cvijeta Zuzoric Pavilion , Belgrade
- 2012, 10th Internacional art meeting Opovo 2012 / Gallery Jovan Popovic, Opovo
- 2012. ULUS Spring exhibition / Cvijeta Zuzoric Pavilion , Belgrade
- WORLD TREE / 5th ART MARKET / The house of the King Peter I, Belgrade
- 2010. The World Tree / solo / MFA exhibition / Gallery FLU, Belgrade
- 2009. The 45th Golden Pen of Belgrade / Cvijeta Zuzoric Pavilion , Belgrade
- 2009. ULUS Autumn exhibition /Cvijeta Zuzoric Pavilion , Belgrade
- 2009,2008. 30×30 / Contemporary art gallery Zrenjanin.
- 2008. Drawing and sculpture / ULUS Gallery, Belgrade
- 2007. The 44th Golden Pen of Belgrade / Gallery Progres, Belgrade
- 2006. WORLD TREE / Marko K. Gregovic gallery, Petrovac, Montenegro
- 2003. YOUNG 2003 /Art Gallery Nadežda Petrović, Cacak
- In 2015. Milica Stojšin established MIŠ / MIS (Mala ilustratorska škola / Mini illustrators) – ART PROJECT / PROGRAM dedicated to children ART EDUCATION.
- In 2016. and 2017. main program of the project MIŠ was approved to be part of the Seasonal program in one of the contemporary Belgrade city galleries – SULUJ Gallery. By the Author and SULUJ Gallery contract, program in this space is free of charge.
- In 2017. MIS was approved to be part of the Belgrade MUSEUM NIGHT children program.